Ultra 80 hanging

Hello all,

After downloading newer ISOs i finally managed to get debian installed on my Ultra 80 and all is working fine...

EXCEPT that occasionally it will hang for no reason. No clues in the logs or anythign to help. I've done some POST diagnostics thinking it might be dodgy RAM and this came up:

0>INFO: 1024MB Bank 0
0>WARNING:      SIMM mismatch, using lowest SIMM value in Bank 1
0>INFO:  128MB Bank 1
0>INFO:  128MB Bank 2
0>INFO:    0MB Bank 3
0> <00> Malloc Post Memory

Does that mean that my RAM in Bank 0 doesn't match the rest meaning I'd remove the two 128MB's? Or is something else going on?

Thanks,

Martin