Re: booting a sunblade 100

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005, Luigi Gangitano wrote:

This is a known bug. You can find the attached patch that fixed it for me. Unfortunately this patch didn't find its way to the upstream kernel nor to the debian kernel sources.

Well, it didn't find it's way because I've never seen it before :-). Just to confirm, this is the patch which fixes problems described in 321200, right?

I'll make test images including it today or tomorrow, so that people have a chance to test it out and make sure it does not break other systems.

I just verified that it is needed even with latest linux-source-2.6.14 from sid.

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org