openssh-client problems?

Hi,

I just got hands on an UltraSparc 60 and installed Debian testing on it.
Works fine with linux-2.6.12 SMP, udev, xorg is running (with xfce4) with
pc105 mapping.

BTW: Can someone please fix the console programs that apply a keymap on
linux-2.6? I do not understand why I even _had_ such a bootime.map file with
an english (american? don't know the difference) keyboard layout.

However, I discovered a strange problem, today: sometimes this happens
$ ssh 192.169.0.30
Segmentation fault

By repeating the command multiple times, I can use SSH just fine.
Can this be a hardware problem? Or is ssh broken?

HS