Free Sparcserver 670 in DC area

If anyone in the DC area is feeling adventuresome and would like to try getting Debian to work on a Sparcserver 670, drop me a line. I have one with quad 40mhz processors and about half a gig of ram. Its yours if you pick it up. The 600 series were the first of the Sun 4m machines, supporting sbus, mbus and the vme bus. If you feel really adventuresome, I have a variety of boards for it and some working Seagate IPI hard disks as well.

Let me know. Its headed for the landfill if no one wants it.