Re: An (flamebait ?) idea to preserve debian on sparc32...

On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 03:03:17PM -0400, Tom Vier wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 10:23:05AM +0200, Romain Dolbeau wrote:
> > So my idea is: why not go over to a kernel and libc that actually
> > support all of the above ? Namely, the NetBSD kernel...

> It'd be easier just to install netbsd.

It'd be even easier just to stick with the Solaris system that came
with the box.  But I don't want to.  I want to run a GNU system.  I
don't really care what the kernel is, but I *much* prefer the GNU
userspace.  And _as a Debian Developer_, I'd rather use a Debian-based
system of some sort.

--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single