Re: help me

hello,
seems that gaspo knows the s/debian/netbsd command
in vim because he sent the same email to the port-sparc64 mailing-list ...
I'd rather consider this request is not worth paying attention to it.
I'm sorry if my answer looks too harsh but in such a case : what's the point in taking time to reply if the request isn't honest. I'm posting this mail to the ML to prevent further answers. (I hope I won't hurt anybody) But Martin, nevertheless your mail proves one thing again: debian people are definitely friendly. that's the good point. ;) As a conclusion I own an U5 which runs debian and netbsd ... it's indeed a nice machine ... gaspo: next time don't send your mail to both the debian and netbsd sparc MLs ... that's not serious ...
Best regards,

Aurélien