re-queuing a package on the sparc buildd?

Hi all,

I would like to get the sparc buildd to re-queue my package (build
failed[1] due to a typo in dh_strip[2]) sparc@buildd.debian.org seems
unresponsive thus far (Blars Blarson mailed them about nsis on 16 Jun).

Does anyone have any advice on how to get this resolved so nsis 2.06-5
can go into etch?

Alternatively, would someone be willing to do a binary-only upload? The
developers-reference seems to indicate this is acceptable[3].

1. http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=nsis&ver=2.06-5&arch=sparc&stamp=1118712301&file=log&as=raw
2. http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/debhelper/news/2.html
3. http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-pkgs.en.html#s-binary-only-nmu

--