Re: SunBlade 1000

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:12 pm, Robert Wolfe, Webmaster wrote:
> Are you having the partitioner automatically set up the partitions for you?
> I so, you may have to set up your partitions manually.

I was having the partitioner do it, but when I try setting them up manually I
have the same problem.

I'm wondering if there might be something like an LBA mode that needs
activating ?

I'll try it again tonight when I get home and post teh results -
interestingly, the installer refuses to boot on this box, yet a Gentoo disk
or a Solaris disk will.

Jon