sun blade 100 hard disk

Hi,

I'm sorry to post many messages but I have have another problem.
It concerns IDE devices. My Debian is installed now but when copy large files for example or when I make several disk operations at the same time, errors appears in my file system. For example, some null characters appear in some files. I am about to think that it is a DMA problem. But my knowledge concerning hardware is a bit limited.

- Is it an hardware problem ?
- may be a problem of connections between the disk and the IDE bus on the moter board ?

- is it a software or hardware problem ?

The specs of the blade 100 are on this page :
docs.sun.com/source/806-3416-10/appdC.htm

Thx
--
Olivier BERT
e-mail: obert01@mistigri.org