How to build a bootable CDrom image from .iso?

Hello,

I have a Sun Blade 100 and for several reasons I'm trying to create a bootable CDrom. I
read Silo/mkisofs manual but I can't get the bootable ISO. I also check google a thousand
times :( but at PROM always fail:

# boot cdrom
The file just loaded does not appear to be executable

I try also to modify bootables .iso images (like Sarge-2.6 images) but after being
modified could boot any more. I use Windows programs (winiso, magiciso) and Linux-sparc
facilities (mount -o loop) but after I create the mkisofs it fails.

Can someone PLEASE explain me how to do it?

Big thanks for your time.

Fco.

Imagina tus vacaciones perfectas... y hazlas realidad. Juega en http://sorteos.ya.com
ADSL + Llamadas 24 horas: desde 28,95 ?/mes + IVA. Navega y habla de forma ilimitada. Sin compromiso de permanencia. http://acceso.ya.com/ADSLllamadas/