Re: Don't start Xwindow for Sun Enterprise 450.

On Monday 06 June 2005 11:36, Julián César Amer Oliver wrote:

> If I install kernel 2,6, soon in way consolona does not work the keyboard
> and the mouse to me since the keyboard is of type sun, in concrete "type5".

Not sure about the configuration problem, but if you want to switch to a 2.6
kernel you need to follow the instructions in the "Switching from a 2.4 to a
2.6 on the Sun architecture" section at:

http://ginfo.egim-mrs.fr/article.php3?id_article=36

Regards,
David.

--