solaris binary in debian-sparc ?

hi all
thanks for your answers to my question about sunPci under linux...

my problem is:
i have a ultra 60 with debian 3.1 and i must execute on this machine some
programs for scientific applications (revu,grads, vis5d...)

i have a pre-compiled version of grads (for linux under x86 and a version for solaris on sparc machines) but if i try to emulate a x86 machine under my sparc ..it is very slow :(

can i execute this pre-compiled version under my debian/sparc ?

in other words:can i execute solaris/sparc binaries under debian/sparc ?
and linux/x86 binaries ?

thanks!

l.