Re: __alloc_pages: 2-order allocation failed

On Tue, Mar 29, 2005 at 07:36:30AM +0200, Jurzitza, Dieter said:
> However, if this is really harmless I do not understand what the printk is good for at all - besides irritating people like you and me. And I did never see such messages on X86 architecture. If you find something in addition, please give me a note.

In my case, at least, this wasn't harmless - most notably, qmail-smtpd
quit responding (I'm not sure what else was broken - at the time, I was
a bit more interested in getting SMTP working again :) ).

Thanks for the hint, though.  I'll look into your suggestion.

> Take care

You too.  Thanks again!

--
Mike Edwards <sauron-debian-sparc@psychology.rutgers.edu>