Re: How do I use local fibre disks attached in the FC-AL of the Sun E-3500?

Hi Jurij,

  At moment installation the debian not recognized the disks that are
attached in the FC-AL, I received the message "disk drive not found" in
the moment of "Partition Disk".

Henrique Carvalho

--
Henrique Carvalho - SERSUT/SUTEC/SEIN