Re: Gtk.pm for Bastille missing since last update of perl

Hendrik Sattler wrote:

Am Dienstag, 25. Januar 2005 09:55 schrieb Dr. Zimmermann:
this issue is maybe not only related to SPARC, but we're having the
problems on that platform and I've got no i86 box to compare ...

We're using an old USparc I with minimalistic setup (no X):

Debian 3.0 stable with (among others) bastille.

After a recent update of perllib (5.6.1) the interactive frontend of
Bastille (BastilleChooser) ceased to work with the perl error message:
   Can't locate Gtk.pm

From packages.debian.org testing/unstable:
usr/lib/perl5/Gtk.pm                              perl/libgtk-perl

HS

Hello Hendrik,

shall I install the whole package from testing/unstable onto my stable distro ?
or shall I use only the file from that package  ?

As already said, I wouldn't like to break something !

Roger
begin:vcard
fn:Dr. Roger Zimmermann
n:Zimmermann;Dr. Roger
org;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Zentrum f=C3=BCr exp. Medizin;Institut f=C3=BCr Neuro- und Pathophysiologie
adr;quoted-printable:;;Martinistra=C3=9Fe 52;Hamburg;;20246;Germany
email;internet:R.Zimmermann@UKE.Uni-Hamburg.de
tel;work:..49 (0)40 42803 5351
tel;fax:..49 (0)40 42803 7255
x-mozilla-html:FALSE