How do I help?

How do I help is a question I often ask myself when I think of the sparc
port. There is a real lack of love for this port on various irc channels
and elsewhere because of a perception that the general quality is going
down, including endless troubles for newbies trying to install this
port. So, how can I help make it better? I have a few ultrasparcs (UE2s)
and a few sparc32s (various, some javastations, sparc classic, others).
I am a debian developer. I have a little extra time and try to help
newbies on the #debian-sparc channel all I can, but I feel like I don't
really know enough to be really helpful to those people with, for
example, installer problems. How do I help make sparc a better port for
everyone? Or is it really dying like people seem to think it is?

--
-><- Nick Rusnov
-><- http://nick.industrialmeats.com