booting a sunblade 100

Hi All,

Has anyone successfully installed debian on a SunBlade 100?  I've been
trying various netinst images:

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/3.1_r0a/sparc/iso-cd/debian-31r0a-sparc-netinst.iso
http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/daily/sparc/current/debian-testing-sparc-netinst.iso

I never get to the debian installer itself.  The stable complains of
"cramfs: wrong magic".  The "current" pukes with "Remapping the
kernel... Fast Instruction Access MMU Miss".

I've been googling around, reading the documention, trying everything
I see other people doing.  I've played with various boot params:
ramdisk_size=16000, mem=128m, etc.  I've got a stack of Blades
collecting dust and I'm anxious to get them off Solaris.  Any
thoughts?

--
Sincerely,
Matt Dunford