Sun monitors (UK) [ASAP]

Just a heads up that a UK Uni near me is getting rid of some old Sun (19"?) monitors, so there *may* be some spare ones going if people could use them for dev work, but they're going within the next few days so I need to know ASAP.

That said, I don't exactly want to get stuck with an excess of monitors that I have to ship out (how do you best pack a monitor for shipping anyway?) so unless you're seriously interested please don't ask unless you happen to be near me and want to pick stuff up.

I'm guessing that its machines that are needed more than monitors, but I thought I'd better ask, although as yet I don't know how many are available.

Cheers,

--
Neil Pilgrim,
Aberdeen, Scotland, UK.