Sparc requalification for Etch

There was an IRC meeting on this subject earlier today with a notable lack
of Sparc porters:
http://people.debian.org/~vorlon/20051009-releasequalification.log

Somebody (a porter) is going to have to take the lead on this for Sparc:
http://spohr.debian.org/~ajt/etch_arch_qualify.html [1]

A template for setting up a qualification page is available from:
http://wiki.debian.org/EtchReleaseRecertificationTemplate?action=raw

Cheers,
FJP

[1] This is the most up-to-date currently, but the canonical one is at:
http://release.debian.org/etch_arch_qualify.html
This table should be updated shortly.

Note: No, I'm not going to do this myself as I don't consider myself a
Sparc porter. I'm more an interested user and also have a certain
interest because of my work on Debian Installer.