sun v210 booting

Hi,

after doing a successful installation with the help of the daily netboot
image thru tftp, I can't boot the SUN V210....
However install goes fine and SILO installed 2.6.12 but at reboot after
I tried to install stable, testing and unstable releases too but
unfortunatelly with no success...
Anyway, the kernel of the 21st September boot.img seems to be
working fine because install is running well, but the released
kernel-image-2.*.deb are wrong to my hardware. How can I get the vmlinuz
or kernel image from a boot.img?
Unfortunatelly all the available netinstcd images seem to be unusable at
my machine too, so I can't get the proper kernel.
Did anyone experience such problem? Does anyone have a correct, working,
tested kernel image(version is whatever to me) for SUN V210 with tg3 quad
ethernet to share with me?
Thanks in advance.
alpha