Re: Failed to build openmotif for sparc (Was: Any reason why libmotif3vanished forSparc)

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005, Petr Salinger wrote:

In fact, there is a successful attempt of package build:
http://experimental.ftbfs.de/build.php?arch=&pkg=openmotif

But only alpha, arm, mips and initial i386 version are already
in unstable, sparc and powerpc are now in incoming.

Thanks for the hint which makes me hopeful to be able to solve the arb issue
soon.

On the other hand my question why also older versions of the sparc port of
openmotif were just silently removed.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--