Thanks - Re: Account on sparc machine(s) wanted

Thanks guys, the response to my plea has been overwhelming. Frans Pop has reminded me that I actually already have an account on the machine he hosts , so probably that's what I will use in the meantime. I would also like to point out that 2.6.12-7 has been uploaded to sid yesterday and is going to be available on the mirrors tomorrow. Please test it and let the list know how it goes.

Thanks again,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org