sun v210 install - tg3

Hi,

what is the current situation about Debian install on Sun V210 with quad
ethernet (broadcom tg3)?
By the way, all of the netinst iso images are faulty at my hardware,
Remapping the kernel and freeze, Fast MMU Miss and halt...
So I tried to install with tftpboot with almost every possible boot.img
Old 2.4.x versions can't recognize my tg3 or they need additional
arguments to be specified (eg. irq, hw address, etc...), 2.6.x are
freezing when loading tg3 module (Corrected ECC Error and halt).
Latest official boot.img I found is made at 22.03.2005
Are there any newer boot.img to use? Where are they?
How shall I install debian in this case?
Thank you for your kind help in advance!
Peter