Software RAID on SPARC

Hello list,

I'm trying to get Debian on a Sun Enterprise 250 (250) server. I'm using the
sarge installer from CD and that seems to lack support for software RAID (MD)
(the option is there, but I've read somewhere it doesn't work, and that's
what it seems like when I try).

I've been googling, and searching this mailinglist, and I've found lots of
bits and pieces of usefull info but I just can't seem to nail it.

I've got 2 SCSI disks, and I want a mirrored install on them (raid1).
I've jumped plenty of hoops, and I currently have the raid disks visible when
I fire up the installer, but he can't mount them.

I'm just wondering if anyone can point me to some detailed instructions on how
to get this working. I did found some, but I think I'm going to need some
more help.

Thanks

Joost