During install on Sparc20 problem with CDRom

Hi all,
I used the latest sparc-iso-Image. After booting on my sparc20 it started
and the installation app ask for keyboard layout etc. But during CDRom
hardware detecting I got an error message "No common CD-Rom drive was
detected". I pressed "no" to give manually a cdrom-module.
(my sparc20 is an original Sun machine, without any special hardware)

I tested with the "/lib/modules/2.4.27-2/sparc32/kernel/drivers/cdrom" but I
had no success :-(

Can somebody help me?

thnx

Bernd Klein