Sorry for the noise

Dear Listmembers,
sorry for the noise. Outlook sent a (nearly) empty mail for whatever reason. I just wanted to point out that I had been working with Ben Collins on the silo 1.4.7(?, don't remember precisely) issue when something was corrupt with addressing on Ultra Sparc depending on the physical address location of the memory modules.
Maybe this is related, too, since someone said things get better when a part of the ram is being removed.
Take care

Dieter Jurzitza

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und loeschen Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the contents in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.