sparc 2.6.11 kernel-images available in unstable

Hello,

Thanks to Andres Salomon, the 2.6.11 kernel-images and -headers have been finally built and uploaded to unstable. They seem to work fine on the sparc64 machines I was able to test them on, but do not boot on my Hypersparc sparc32 :-(. Please test these kernels and report your experiences either here or in BTS. I am particularly interested in whether the sparc32 failure is Hypersparc-specific.

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org