Re: apache and CGI :segfault !

Lindo Nepi wrote:

on my debian/sparc:
i try to launch a simple CGI (write in bash) from apache...
this CGI launch gradsc (a scientific application that generate gif images) ...but in my webpage i obtain an exit code 11

on my debian/x86
no problem with the same configfuration.. gradsc works fine.

Did you recompile the GrADS programs for Linux-Sparc ?.
I cannot see a supported version on their website.
Forget about your webpages and get the GrADS suite working properly first. You will need to recompile from the sources.