Re: __alloc_pages: 2-order allocation failed

Is it possible that every single process listed here has the same
issue?

      1 task(courierpop3d)
      1 task(dbclean)
      1 task(qmail-remote)
      1 task(qmail-to-mailma)
      1 task(sh)
      1 task(soffice.bin)
      1 task(sperl5.8.4)
      2 task(apache2)
      2 task(smbd)
      3 task(in.ftpd)
      3 task(lpd)
      3 task(top)
      4 task(imapd)
      4 task(python)
     10 task(display)
     10 task(spamd)
     12 task(perl5.8.4)
     26 task(abiword)
     28 task(sshd)
    541 task(spamc)
    849 task(swapper)

This is a list of processes that have set off this complaint, and how
many times they've been seen (I'm rather disturbed that swapper has
surpassed spamc...).

It may very well be that spamc has a bug - but why am I seeing this
error for all of these processes?

--
Mike Edwards <sauron-debian-sparc@psychology.rutgers.edu>
System Administrator