Re: Envctrl support for E450

On 5/17/05, David Johnson <dj@david-web.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 May 2005 15:12, you wrote:
> >
> > If no one else is willing, the Aurora SPARC Project would be more than
> > willing to take ownership of this machine and work with Eric Brower to
> > get envctrl working on it.
> >

> That sounds like a good idea to me, but it's Jeff's machine - what do you
> think Jeff?
>
> Eric: does the idea sound workable to you?

Sounds fine to me.  I'd prefer physical access to the box (or I retain
it for some period of time then pass it on) but I could live with
network console and power if Aurora can provide that-- least easily I
could go back-and-forth with Aurora folks testing drivers.  Where are
the Aurora folks located?