Re: Envctrl support for E450

We'll cover shipping in the US along with donation of the machine. It's been retired and is currently taking up space on the floor.

One individual has indicated that he would be interested in working on this project, but he also indicated that he doesn't necessarily want to end up with the machine permanently.

If there's anyone else who is interested, please let me and/or the list know and we can get this sorted out.

Thanks,

- Jeff