Re: My kernel doesn't mount the boot-filesystem

Hi all,

I've encountered the same problem when I tried to install a new
kernel (2.4.27). I guess it's a bug, I also tried it on an Ultra 1.

Maybe building the scsi modules and then pack them an in a new
initrd image might help, but I didn't try.
What makes me wonder is the fact, that the root fs gets mounted,
although it also is on a scsi device.

Greets
Marko