Re: sunpci under linux ??

On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 07:28:02PM +0200, Luis Martinez wrote:
> Some people (Dan Sturtevant and Chris Lalancette) started a port of the driver
> around one year ago (if I can remember OK), but since then nothing else has
> been seen about this. So it probably only works on Solaris.

As far as I know, there are no specs for SunPCi cards and Dan and Chris were
attempting reverse engineering the solaris driver. I have no idea if they
succeeded.

Currently, the cards only work in Solaris (afaict). However, Solaris will be
open sourced within a few months, so perhaps some specs of the card will become
available. Now if only I had a little more spare time and was a lot more
competent in programming...

Admar