Re: small dns daemon / forwarder ?

yeah okay, it dosen't have speficially to do with debian-sparc, but I'm on
this list already, and technically I AM looking for something that'll run
on debian-sparc, so yeah it's kind of tangentially related.

If you wanna flame me for posting to the wrong forum, go ahead, I'm
wearing my asbestos undies, so I can take the heat ;-)

I could not disagree more. There is no need for a GUI to configure BIND
for dummies. BIND is what it is, and I'm sure it's great for running big
public DNS servers. It's decidedly overkill for what I was trying to do
though, and I was just attempting to poll a group of people that decidedly
includes a large number of people experienced at running debian-sparc
systems like my own for suggestions.

thank you for your patience,

-Andrew ;-)

:: Andrew N. Hicox <andrew@hicox.com>