Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:28:01 +1000 (EST)
From: Vincent McIntyre <Vince.McIntyre@atnf.csiro.au>
To: Wiktor Wandachowicz <wiktorw@ics.p.lodz.pl>
Cc: jurij@wooyd.org
Subject: Re: Status of Debian on Sun Blade 150

Hi Wiktor, Juirij

Andreas has made some progress! See logs attached.
I could not make a full install, as the box is still needs to run solaris.
Please could you forward this report to -sparc and maybe -boot.
I'm not subscribed to either, I simply can't afford the distraction at the
moment.

Cheers
Vince

Package: installation-reports
INSTALL REPORT

Debian-installer-version:
  netinst from http://www.acm.cs.rpi.edu/~dilinger/iso.img
  MD5 sum: 03f1445c82c80e51254b55616eb99479
  'file' output:
   Sun disk label 'CD-ROM Disc with Sun sparc boot created by mkisofs' 768
alts/cyl, 768 data cyls, -2135424256 blocks, boot block present

uname -a: 2.4.27