Re: Pressed ISOs ?

Am Mittwoch, 20. April 2005 10:48 schrieb tnemeth@free.fr:
> Selon Hendrik Sattler <ubq7@stud.uni-karlsruhe.de>:
> | Am Dienstag, 19. April 2005 22:51 schrieb Michelle Konzack:
> | > I have one SS10 complete except CD-Rom and
> |
> | Any SCSI-CD-ROM at ID6 should do, mine is external, taken from a
> | normal PC.
>
>     What kind of cable do you use ?
>     I've got an SS20 with 2x1GB and 1 CDROM, but I'd like to add
>     more storage space (and I'm not able to plug-in another hard
>     drive as I don't have enough space nor cable in the box).
>     I've got some old Macs and PowerMacs with :
>     - one 2BG hard drive
>     - one external box to put hard drives or CDROMs in
>
>     But the SCSI connectors don't seem to match :(

My external SCSI case has HD50 connectors just like the sparc box does (not
sure about a original SS20 but my clone does). The sparc box itself has 2x
4GB hard drives (no SCA in the clone).
Macs often have DB25 SCSI connector but there are adapters to HD50 (my scanner
connected to my PC runs with such one).

See e.g. http://www.ramelectronics.net/html/scsi_connecters.html for pictures
of the differen SCSI connectors.

HS