Re: Problem with /tmp d-i BUG?

Frans Pop schrieb:
On Friday 01 April 2005 00:00, Uwe A. P. Wuerdinger wrote:

With the netinst cd I don't get over the keyboard selection

You have an USB keyboard?

Exactly Sun Type 6 de kit USB
See the new note in the Installation Guide on this subject [1].

That's very helpfull.
I'll give the CD an other try hopefully tomorrow.

An other question can I use a 2.6 kernel from the rc3 sparc iso (netinst) for the installatin?

I couldn't find any info about that.

The netboot.img via RARP/TFTP for SPARC64 with 2.6.8-2something kernel worked without a problem on my Sun Blade 100.

[1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.sparc/ch06s03.html#kbd-chooser

Cheers,
FJP

Note: No need to cc me I'm on the list.
--
As far back as I recall (nearly 20 years I guess, though rather vaguely
at times) there's only ever been one scene more bitchy than goths, and