Re: problem with sun/us in XFree on sarge

I have an ultra 30 with type 5 keyboard (with spanish layout) and sun symbols
rules do not work for me on Xfree, not even the tricks about removing lines
or ";" in "/etc/X11/xkb/symbols/sun/us". Instead the following keyboard
definition does work very good for me, even the layout works fine with my
spanish keyboard symbols. I hope you find this usefull. Note that my keyboard
has an spanish layout but there is no reference to this in the keyboard,
anyway it works.

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"