Still no results.. X on ss5

Hi again.

Still can't get it to work. I can boot into runlevel 1, of course, and make changes. It seems to be a totally wrong keyboard layout, that's all. But I've followed what I guess it right directions, among them "debconf" to generate the X config file. ÅÄÖ works, tho, wich is interesting. Also, in xdm, even tho what I type is completely wrong, the text goes into the logo on the right (might be a bug in xdm, and might have nothing to do with this problem). Its very frustrating. I've checked my file compared to http://www.ludd.ltu.se/~wilper-8/computer/sparc/XF86Config, xept of course the graphic driver wich is different in my case: I use the suncg6 driver for my XG card.