Re: Problems booting with initrd [was: Re: Testing 2.6.10 on sparc]

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/
- http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.sparc/ch04s04.html
- http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.sparc/ch05s01.html#boot-tftp

>      How do I get the boot.img onto a bootable CD ?

You don't :-P
You get it on a bootp/dhcp/tftp server.

>      What else should go on the CD ?

Nothing, as you don't use the CD drive during a netboot installation.

> The latest stuff in the netboot sparc64 directory seems to be from
> November.  Is that correct ?

No, the latest images are from Jan. 27.
You need the sparc32/netboot or sparc64/netboot directories in:
http://people.debian.org/~joshk/d-i/images/daily/

Cheers,
FJP