Re: installing Debian on a Sunblade 100

	Bad form to follow up my own post, but I was able to get past
this part!

	Now I am stuck with the console apparently switching over to
"mono PROM".  The last words I see are:

switching to mono PROM 80x34

	Any ideas on how to get it not to switch?

* Matthew Fischer <matt@mattfischer.com> [02-14-2005 09:46]: