Re: Cyrus & stable

I used stunnel to provide a ssl tunnel to the standard package install of cyrus.

- Jeff

Mauricio wrote:
I know this was covered before but I just cannot find it anywhere. How do I get a Cyrus package that does do IMAP SSL authentication? According to http://www.telenovela-world.com/~spade/linux/howto/Postfix-Cyrus-Web-cyradm-HOWTO/index.html, the debian stable, as usual is way behind (pre cyrus 2). That is in fact the main reason I thought on going to testing. But if I do not have to I am not. =)