Re: SableVM 1.1.8-1.1 JVM debs not built on sparc

On Fri, 2005-14-01 at 03:04 -0800, Joshua Kwan wrote:
> Grzegorz B. Prokopski wrote:
> > Or maybe somebody could rebuild sablevm on his own sparc (it's a small
> > package) and do a binary-only upload?
>
> I'm building it as we speak. Is there a testsuite I can run to ensure
> it's built correctly before I upload it?

Usually I run any small Swing/AWT program, ie.

http://gadek.homelinux.org/sketch.zip

$ sablevm -Yc sketch.zip Sketch

(same as $ java-sablevm -classpath sketch.zip Sketch)

And then I run Eclipse, but it might be hard to get a Linux/sparc
version at the moment.  If everything goes well, however, the new
Eclipse 3 debian packages that are in final stages of preparation should
build on more platforms than the official ones.

Thank you for your help,

		Grzegorz B. Prokopski

--
Grzegorz B. Prokopski           <gadek@sablevm.org>