problem with sun/us in XFree on sarge

Hey,

I have installed sarge on Sun Ultra 5.
XFree86 apears to work fine - but the keymap goes crazy.

In logs i get:

syntax error: line 103 of sun/us
The XKEYBOARD keymap compiler (xkbcomp) reports:
> Error:            Error interpreting include file "sun/us"
>                   Exiting
>                   Abandoning symbols file "default"
Errors from xkbcomp are not fatal to the X server

I tried to search for an error in line 103 but no such line :)

The keyboard works fine in virtual console.

Could anyone help me so I could get a working sun/us or sun/pl
keyboard ?

Best regards,
gausus

--
[ ---< Maciej Jan Broniarz || gausus@wpia.uw.edu.pl >---- ]
| Siamo qui \ sotto la stessa luce \ sotto la sua croce \ |