From: Dieter Jurzitza [mailto:Dieter.Jurzitza@t-online.de]
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2005 2:24 PM
To: debian-sparc@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: How to use 200 GB Disk on Ultra10?

Dear Roland,
dear listmembers,
the only solution I can think of is to use a PCI-IDE-Controller as readily
suggested. The tradeoff is that you always have to boot from CDROM (or NET,
floppy may be too small) in this case.
I do so for my U60 because I use a AHA29160 for this purpose. With the U60,
both Promise U100 and Promise U133 work well.
If you need further help on how to create a bootable CDROM (if you plan to
do
so), just let me know, however, you'll have to be patient until January,
10th
(when I am back in office and can access my systems).
Take care

Dieter Jurzitza

Am Sonntag, 2. Januar 2005 12:53 schrieb Jan Houstek:
> On Sun, 2 Jan 2005, Admar Schoonen wrote:
> > As far as I know, the Ultra5 and Ultra10 onboard ide controllers don't
***