From: Jurzitza, Dieter
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 7:29 AM
To: debian-sparc@lists.debian.org
Subject: XFree crashing on kernel 2.4.28

*****
As always, U60 - SMP @ 360 MHz, 512 MB of ram, Debian Sarge booting a vanilla kernel.
****

*** Disclaimer ***
Neither this information block, the typed name of the sender, nor anything else in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to that effect is included in this message.   The information is intended for the exclusive use of the intended recipient and may constitute information that is privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to retain, read, copy, or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this message in error, please notify sender by replying, then delete it immediately.