Bunch of questions

I am in need of some help. I have an E250 sun server. What I want to do......I want to run 2 hard drives in raid for my OS. and 2 hard drives normally with a fat32 partition for file storage. I also want my fat32 drives to be viewable from other machines...I am totally new to Debian, and I am having problems with these steps. First: the raid...how do I set it up? Is there a good site to show step by step. Second: the fat32....is it possible to format these two other drives as fat32 with linux? Third: making it network viewable to my other machines...Is there certain packages I need to install? I am searching for this information also. Red hat was pretty automatic and it would read my ntfs partitions on my network machines. I read that debian would not do this. I really would appreciate all help. Thanks very much in advance.