Re: LVM in debian-installer?

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 13:53:06 +0200 Hendrik Sattler
<ubq7@stud.uni-karlsruhe.de> wrote:
| does anyone know how to use the LVM setup in debian-installer on
| sparc32? It just tells me that LVM is not available. Does LVM work on
| sparc32 at all?

LVM and LVM2 both work quite happily on sparc32 (I've had both running
fine myself). Whether or not they're available in a particular kernel or
install image is of course an entirely different question :)

--
Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Sparc, MIPS, Vim, Fluxbox)
Mail            : ciaranm at gentoo.org
Web             : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm