Re: Ultra 5 silo installation problem

Hi I solved the problem... I switched the hard disk and didn't realise that the sun id must be made when partitioning a non sun disk. After that Silo installed without a problem.

So, basically it was kind of a dumb mistake that I overlooked. I'm new to sun hardware and I wasn't aware that you needed to add a sun id.

Thanks for all of the help though.  :-)

John