Re: Question about KErnel source and debian/sparc..

On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 12:56:37PM -0400, Scott Walker wrote:
> I know under x86 hardware in the /usr/include directory you usually have
> 3 links
>
> asm -> /usr/src/linux/include/asm (which is usually a link to asm-i386)
> scsi -> /usr/src/linux/include/scsi
> linux -> /usr/src/linux/include/linux
>
> But under debian sparc, what should these be? I'm assuming the
> scsi/linux don't change, but under sparc linux there is asm-sparc,
> asm-sparc64.
>
> Any ideas?

On debian they are not symlinks, they are headers that include out of
asm-sparc and asm-sparc64 depending on whether gcc is doing -m32 or -m64
(32bit and 64bit) compiles.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/